Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Annual Book Sale!!

I am so excited, but at the same time I am not. My library is having their annual book sale this weekend. Tomorrow is only for friends of the library and then it is open to the public Friday and Saturday.

I have only been to one of these, which was years ago when I didn't have any money, because my daughter and I happened to be at the library one of the days it was going on so we didn't really look. Anyway, I am not sure exactly what they are going to have. I don't know if they will have many YA books because I know anytime I go to their thrice weekly sales that they hold in one of the rooms of the library, or when I go to Goodwill or Salvation Army they hardly, if at all, have YA books. So this is where I draw this assumption.

I hope that I am deeply disappointed and that I hit the jack-pot when I go tomorrow but I am not going to lose any sleep over trying to visualize what will be at this annual sale. (OK, so maybe just a little bit of sleep)...

I am bringing my scrapbooking tote on wheels with expandable handle to haul all my new found treasures. I also have a decent budget set aside for this excursion tomorrow. Hopefully you will have an awesome haul to watch/read tomorrow evening.

Until next time, Have a good "read"...

1 comment:

  1. Budget? Ha! You are a better woman than I. Whenever I go to a book sale at my library I can't resist the dirt cheap prices and blow any budget I have out of the water.

    ReplyDelete