Sunday, October 31, 2010

Debut Novel in YA genre!

I am sure everyone knows of the show "Bones", right? And that the show was actually made after books written by Kathy Reichs, right?

Well, now Kathy is diving into the YA genre with her first book in a series, titled, "Virals" which is due out November 2.
Virals


I am very excited about this because before I discovered YA all I did was read adult fiction. Criminal, psychological and medical thrillers mostly. So this is such a treat to have such a great author try her writing in the YA specter.

I know that lately there has been a flood of vampire and werewolve stories, which don't get me wrong, I love those books, but it is refreshing to read something that does not pertain to them.

Check out the trailer for "Virals" below and then check out the book on November 2!



(OK, so I guess that trailer doesn't tell you too much, but the wolf is a bit scary, no?)

Until next time, Have a good "read"...

No comments:

Post a Comment