Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Guest Reviewers

I am always on Youtube watching book hauls, bookshelf tours, reviews, etc. and I thought it would be great to have some guest reviewers on my blog.

Everyone does reviews differently from others. Whether it is just a tad different or a whole lot different, there is always a difference. Also, there are just too many books out there and I may not read a book that is currently hot or what have you, so I thought I could have someone else do the review for this blog instead.

My first guest reviewer is Renee from Nehomas2. She is from Australia and does book hauls and reviews. Check out her youtube channel and subcribe to her...

Graceling by Kristin Cashore



Until next time, Happy "reading"...

1 comment:

  1. I love her reviews! I started watching her because of her accent, but we seem to have similar taste in things, which makes her videos that much more enjoyable.

    ReplyDelete