Sunday, October 3, 2010

Re-organizing bookshelves...

I usually get bored with stuff and so end up moving stuff around. My family knows that nothing in the house will stay like that for long so that don't get used to the way stuff is.

So since I have been still acquiring books I was bound to run out of room. I had some shelves from a bookcase we tried to salvage from someones garbage, but the bookcase fell apart and we were left with the shelves. I am glad that I didn't toss those too.

I took two of the shelves and added one to a bookcase I already had and my husband took another and put it in my entertainment center since I wasn't nor do I plan on using it to put a TV in....Now I have more room.....enough for the books I already have plus some....

Check out my youtube video to see how it turned out.

Until next time, Happy "reading"...

No comments:

Post a Comment