Sunday, February 13, 2011

Book for boys about boys by boys....

What a title, huh? Once again, another topic going around You Tube...well, I don't know if it is going around yet, but it just started the other day by Andrew Smith the author of Marbury Lens, which you can watch here...

Anyway, Andrew thought it would be a good idea to do a topic video on guy authors who write books about boys for boys and so me and a few other bloggers/vloggers thought it would be a good idea to jump onto this idea and say a little bit ourselves.

As of this time I still haven't done a response video on You Tube because I just am not sure what exactly I want to say but I thought I would do an intro post on it here at my blog and then for the rest of the week I am going to highlight a different book that is written by a guy about boys for boys.

Most books that are out there are either written by girls/women or if they are written about guys are really not focused on boys. There are some, don't get me wrong, but you really don't hear too much about them and that is the main point I think we are trying to make. I think we are trying to bring them into the forefront and introduce people to books that they may not have been aware of....so with that being said, stay tuned this week for some great books that you may or may not have heard of!

Until next time, Have a good "read"....

No comments:

Post a Comment