Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sorry to say....

Hey guys! I just wanted to let you know that I will be gone for a while...not sure how long but I have a lot of stuff going on in my life right now that is getting hard keeping up on everything. I will still be doing my You Tube videos since I started that before this and I am now doing topic videos so there will more interesting things on there besides for reviews and hauls.

I hope everyone understands. I hope also that I can get back to my blog, but I am not sure if or when. Thank you to everyone that has subscribed to me and stuck by me for these few months that I have been up! I really appreciate you guys....

Until next time, Have a "good" read...

3 comments:

  1. We'll still be here whenever you come back! And of course we'll always watch your videos =D Hope you get everything sorted out xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Karen, Hope you will be back soon. You have a fabulous blog! I want to award you with one of my homemade awards: Powerful Woman Writer Award for all the hard work you do!

    Go to http://astorybookworld.blogspot.com/p/awards.html and pick up your award.
    ~Deirdra

    ReplyDelete