Monday, January 3, 2011

Books I'm planning to read...

So I was thinking of some posts to write and I thought I would do one on the books I am PLANNING on reading for the numerous challenges that I am participating in in 2011.

The challenges I am participating in are:
I am not going to list all the books for all the challenges because obviously that would be A LOT! and also because I don't know everything I will be reading or even what I plan to read on some of them as of right now....

So....for the Chick Lit challenge I finally have it down to the 10 books I will definitely be reading plus the 2 debut ones that I haven't chosen yet....
  1. Beastly by Alex Flynn
  2. Leaving Paradise by Simone Elkeles
  3. Perfect Match by Jodi Picoult
  4. House Rules by Jodi Picoult (counts also for 350+pg)
  5. Nineteen Minutes by Jodi Picoult (counts also for 350+pg)
  6. Pretty Little Liars by Sara Shepard
  7. North of Beautiful by Justina Chen Headley (counts also for 350+pg)
  8. Dairy Queen by Catherine Gilbert Murdoch
  9. The disreputable history of Frankie Landau-Banks by E. Lockhart
  10. Twenty Boy Summer by Sarah Ockler
For the 350+ pages challenge I have 20 books picked out plus the ones above from the Chick Lit challenge that will also qualify.
  1. Burned by Ellen Hopkins
  2. Glass by Ellen Hopkins
  3. Identical by Ellen Hopkins
  4. Impulse by Ellen Hopkins
  5. Gone by Michael Grant
  6. Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
  7. Infinity by Sherrilyn Kenyon
  8. Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly
  9. Little Brother by Cory Doctorow
  10. Impossible by Nancy Werlin
  11. The Maze Runner by James Dashner
  12. Jellicoe Road by Melina Marchetta
  13. Hate List by Jennifer Brown
  14. Bleeding Violet by Dia Reeves
  15. Handle with Care by Jodi Picoult
  16. I am number four by Pittacus Lore
  17. Immortal Beloved by Cate Tiernan
  18. Dead Beautiful by Yvonne Woon
  19. Incarceron by Catherine Fisher
  20. Before I fall by Lauren Oliver
Those are in no particular order. They will be read by whatever I am in the mood for at that moment. I am going to try and read one book from one challenge and then another book from another challenge and so on. And if books cover more then one challenge, even better! I already own all of these books and these challenges are a great way to get me to read them before reading newly bought books first.

I am not going to list the books I am going to be reading in the Off the Shelf challenge (which I chose to read at least 50). But, if you want to see what those are check out my You Tube video here.

Maybe this post gave you some ideas of books to read for some of your challenges or maybe you discovered some challenges you want to join now. Whatever the case, have fun this coming year and read lots!

Until next time, Have a good "read"....

No comments:

Post a Comment