Tuesday, December 28, 2010

100+ Reading Challenge for 2011

I don't know why but I cannot sleep. It is 3:51am and I have been up since 3:30am and I didn't go to sleep until after 1am....I guess I could've just rolled over and shut my eyes again instead of going on my laptop. See that is the problem, my "laptop". If I had to get out of bed to get on the computer I wouldn't be on it right now. Anyway....

While I was browsing the Internet I came across a reading challenge for 2011. Instead of the 50 book challenge for the year, which is just too easy for us speedy readers, I came across the 100+ reading challenge for the year. I found this over at: My Overstuffed Bookshelf.



DETAILS:
1. The goal is to read 100 or more books. Anyone can join. You don't need a blog to participate. Posting on GoodReads or wherever you post your reviews is good enough.

2. Audio, Re-reads, eBooks, YA, Manga, Graphic Novels, Library books, Novellas, Young Reader, Nonfiction – as long as the book has an ISBN or equivalent or can be purchased as such, the book counts.

What doesn't count: Individual short stories or individual books in the Bible.

3. No need to list your books in advance. You may select books as you go. Even if you list them now, you can change the list if needed.

4. Crossovers from other reading challenges count.

5. Challenge begins January 1st thru December, 2011. Books started before the 1st do not count. You can join at anytime.

6. When you sign up under Mr. Linky, put the direct link to your post where your books will be listed. Include the URL to this post so that other viewers can find this fun challenge. If you’d prefer to put your list in the sidebar of your blog, please leave your viewers the link to the sign up page. Again, so viewers can join the challenge too.

Books read in 2011

1 comment:

  1. Wow!! Good luck!! I won't be doing a book challenge this year--maybe the year after!

    ReplyDelete