Thursday, December 30, 2010

New website

I was browsing the Internet like I do every day and I typed in "obsessed with books" into the Google search engine and this website came up from Barnes and Noble that I didn't know existed. It is all about people and their love of books. It is a mini documentary and very cool!

There are several different videos where people talk about their love of books plus videos on other subjects pertaining to books (of course). You can even submit your own video to this website (need to read guidelines). This website is so interesting to me because I love watching other people talk about their love of books and I see that there are people that are worse then me. LOL!!

Go check it out! I know that is exactly what I am going to do now...

Until next time, Have a good "read"....

No comments:

Post a Comment