Monday, December 27, 2010

24hr Read-a-thon

How is everyone today? Good, I hope! Hopefully you are not caught in the blizzard. So, I have noticed that when I start off my blogs talking about random things or giving bits of info that pertains to date, time, etc-it doesn't always make sense when you read my blog because I schedule my blog in advance. So if I say a book comes out tomorrow, it probably came out last week, so sorry for the confusion. I just have a lot of things that run through my head at once and I have to get it all down or I go nuts! But, I don't wanna have a bunch of posts out in one day so I try and space them out....anyway....

I was reading the blogs I am following and I came across Musings of a Bookshelf girl and she is talking about doing a 24hr read-a-thon!! How awesome and challenging does that sound?? I guess she did the Dewey 24hr read-a-thon a few months ago and has decided to do it again. This one is supposed to run from Monday January 3-Tuesday January 4 (8pm-4pm)...you should keep track of your videos by blogging, taking pictures, videos or such (Twitter) about the book(s) you are reading and what you are doing to keep you awake. What music are you listening to, videos watching, etc.

This is the perfect day for me to participate in this because I am off on Tuesdays and I start physical therapy that Tuesday so I can read (maybe) while that is happening....or not. If this is something you would be interested in doing head on over to Musings of a Bookshelf girl and find out more information.

Until next time, Have a good "read"...

No comments:

Post a Comment