Thursday, December 9, 2010

Check them out!!

This is a meme where I highlight a certain book vlogger. I spend a lot of time on You Tube and have met a bunch of wonderful book people there and I wanted to introduce more people to them.

So check them out!!
Book Shelf Lives is a channel collaboration. They just put up a video last week and they did have a little lag before that, but they are really good. So you should still "Check them out!" and subscribe....

Until next time, Have a good "read"....

1 comment:

  1. I actually have never walked out of a bookstore with nothing. I have put back some things. I have gone in looking for one book, and if they don't have it I have stopped myself from browsing and walked out. But if I go in "to just look" never have i walked out with nothing.

    ReplyDelete