Sunday, December 19, 2010

More changes...

I have been taking a little break from doing certain posts because of my hectic schedule leading up to Christmas, and during this little break I have been thinking about my blog. I think that I may do away with some things that I originally started, such as, "Check them out" and "Guest reviewers". When you first start something you have to try different things and see what works and what doesn't, and with my schedule I don't think that I can be tied down to doing a post every day of the week. I will still be doing those posts but probably just not on a regular basis.

I hope you still follow me and I hope that I still get new followers but I have to work out the kinks right now and figure out what is going to work long term for me. If anyone has any suggestions on what they like to see or what they would like to see in the future please let me know.

Thank you and Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday!!

Until next time, Have a good "read"...

2 comments:

  1. That's fine, Karen! Do what you can! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think whatever works for you will work for the rest of us! :)

    ReplyDelete