When I search for books online I always search "paperbacks". And now that I have experienced the larger paperbacks, I do not want to go back to the mass market size.
Now don't get me wrong, I do like Hardbacks, but I prefer the paperbacks most of the time.
- holds up better
- dust jacket
- looks nicer on bookshelf
- for collection
- paper is higher quality
- costs more
- dust covers can get destroyed, lost, etc.
- fits easily into purse, handbag, etc
- easier to hold
- longer wait before it is available
- doesn't stay in as good as shape as long as a hardback does (used both the same)
- covers are easily bendable
- spines crack easily
So, tell me what you like better and why in the comments below.
Until next time, Have a good "read"...