Friday, December 24, 2010

How do you organize your books?

So how is everyone doing on this Wednesday before Christmas? I hope everything is going good and that everyone has all their shopping done or at least almost done...presents wrapped and under the Christmas tree. Which we just did today in fact. And which we do every year at this time, otherwise my kids will be shaking and feeling their gifts to see if they can guess what they got...sneaky! (My dad used to go seek out his gifts and do the same thing...and he always guessed right!)

Anyway, I was thinking about the books and the GC that I will be receiving for Christmas this year and then thinking about my bookshelf and how I am going to make room for the new books. Before I just redid my bookshelves I had my books organized alphabetically by title. I also had the paranormal, vampire, scary, etc on one bookcase and the other more realistic, etc on my other bookcases, along with some of my adult fiction. But then I got bored with that and so I took everything off the shelves and just put them back up with hardbacks being first and paperbacks coming after those, in no particular order...

So how do you organize your bookshelves? I would love to get some ideas because I know I will be re-doing mine again sometime soon...

Until next time, Have a good "read"....

No comments:

Post a Comment