Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Waiting for Wednesday

Waiting for Wednesday is hosted by Jill over at Breaking the Spine. This is a meme where you post an upcoming book that you are eagerly awaiting.

Outside In (Inside Out, #2)

Outside In by Maria V. Snyder
Published: March 1, 2011

(from Amazon)

Me? A Leader? Okay, I did prove that there's more to Inside than we knew. That a whole world exists beyond this cube we live in. And finding that led to a major rebellion - between worker scrubs like me and the snobby uppers who rule our world. Make that ruled. Because of me, we're free. I thought that meant I was off the hook, and could go off on my own again - while still touching base with Riley, of course. He's the one upper I think I can trust. But then we learned that there's outside and then there is Outside. And something from Outside wants In.

No comments:

Post a Comment