Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Library Haul

I decided to put my library haul on here because Mia left my charger to my camera at her friends aunts...I just ordered a new one today....

Anyway, this is the books I got from my last two visits...

















The order that they are listed on here is also the order in which I will read them. I always read my books (when I get abunch at one time like this) from the book with the least amount of pages to the one with the most amount of pages.

Right now I am still reading Recovery Road by Blake Nelson which is pretty good, but with the kids off of school for the holidays I have not been getting as much reading done as I usually do. They go back on Tuesday so I plan to pick it back up again then. 
















No comments:

Post a Comment