Friday, December 30, 2011

Sonya Bookish Tag-Tagged by Chapter Chicks

I thought I would do this tag on my blog because I can't use my camera right now to put it on my channel.

I am actually rather excited that I was tagged by Stacy and Jessica over at Chapter Chicks. That are such sweet girls and I love watching their videos. If you don't know who they are you should click here and check out their videos...and if you like them, then subscribe....

So, I will be begin...

What type of genre do you prefer? Lately it has been YA, although I do love reading biographies/memoirs also

What are some must have books for your library? Memoirs...I would rather own non-fiction than fiction

What is the most expense book on your shelf? Well, I have never paid more then $10 for a book, even though a lot of my books were a lot more then that originally

What book do you covet the most? Heaven by Randy Alcorn and Columbine by Dave Cullen

Who is your favorite author? (you can pick up to three) I actually don't have a favorite YA author, but I love Jonathan Kellerman, Robin Cook and Lisa Gardner

How much do you spend in books? I used to spend way to much when I was working, but now that I am not I don't buy books...maybe $5-$10/mo....all my books now come from the library

What is your favorite book store? Amazon or Half Price Books

What do you think about the current trend in young adult books? I don't think much about it...sorry

What series do you wish had more books to it? I am not a series person, but if I had to pick one I would pick The escape from furnace series by Alexander Gordon Smith

What are your go to books that you have in your library? My memoirs

What book is currently in your bag? Well, I don't books usually out with me (I get distracted easily and I get motion sickness) but I am currently reading Mercy by Sarah L. Thomson

What is the most prized book in your collection? That would be Heaven by Randy Alcorn

What are some non fiction that you have on your shelf? Heaven by Randy Alcorn, Columbine by Dave Cullen, tons of true crime and memoirs....

No comments:

Post a Comment