Thursday, November 24, 2011

Beginning a new book...

First I want to say "HAPPY THANKSGIVING!" to everyone....I hope everyone had a safe and wonderful Thanksgiving....and if you are doing the whole Black Friday thing, please be safe...and remember that material things are not worth the fight...

With that being said, I was curious how everyone feels when they begin a new book. I know that I get all excited! I sometimes gets goosebumps, but I always get those butterflies in my stomach and I feel like Im floating...if that makes any sort of sense. I just can't wait to dive into a new story, a new adventure, a new mystery.

Finishing a book is sad, but then I think of the next book and I can't wait to curl up and just jump into it.

I wanted to ask this question, because when I was driving home today I thought about how I was almost done with "Through her eyes" by Jennifer Archer and then I thought about the other books waiting for me at home and I got all excited. Am I the only one that gets this way?

Take Care-

No comments:

Post a Comment