Tuesday, November 22, 2011

I might have a partner...

So, my daughter is 12 now....13 next summer and she is reading almost the same stuff as me. Right now, in fact, she is reading the "House of Night" series by P.C. and Kristin Cast. She is flying right through them. She just started book 3 a bit ago and she only just started the series on Friday, I believe.

When Mia reads, she reads. She is very commited to the book she is reading. And if it is a series she has to have the next book, NOW....Mia is either really into a book or she's not...and if she's not then she doesn't finish the book. That is just how she is. She has the same mentality as I do when it comes to that. There are too many good books out there to waste your time on one that you don't like or can't get into.

Anyway, I was talking to her and mentioned that maybe she should do some reviews on the books she reads since those books my readers would be interested in. I think it would be nice to hear the thoughts of a pre-teen too.

She said she would think about it. She started to do some reviews on my YT channel last year and also on here when I first started it, but she didn't stay interested.

Well, that is it for now. Hopefully Mia will be joining me...

Take Care

No comments:

Post a Comment