Thursday, November 10, 2011

Sorry to have failed you

Yes, this is my 3rd post for today...I guess I have alot to say...which is another thing...with this new format to my blog I may have multiple posts in a day or none at all....there is no rhyme or reason to this...so anyway....

I am sorry to say that the book I was currently reading: "Too many books, too little time" by Sara Nelson is no more. I made it to pg 49 and just couldn't continue. OK, I could have, but I didn't want to. Don't get me wrong, the book wasn't bad. I enjoyed the writing and I love reading certain non-fiction books, but Sara was talking about and comparing a lot of stuff to obviously, the books she has read, which would be books that I am in no way interested in, so I just lost interest in the whole book itself.

I know there is a debate of sorts going around about people finishing a book that they have started. Should you or shouldn't you? Does it matter? What does it say about you? And I understand and respect the people that finish a book "no matter what"...but to be honest, I have to say that there are just way too many books out there for me to spend time reading something that just isn't doing it for me. I will give it a chance, don't get me wrong, but after 50 or so pages if I am just not getting into it then I am just not getting into it and it is nobodys fault. So I move on....

And moving on I am....to...."Almost Home" by Jessica Blank.

Take Care-

No comments:

Post a Comment