Monday, November 21, 2011

I can't believe I forgot...!

OK, so I was at the library yesterday to return a ton of books and of course I had to browse while I was there. So I was looking through the "Something new" section and I seen Ellen Hopkins audio of "Burned"....I thought that I had read it but couldn't remember, so I flipped it over and read the back. Nope, didn't sound familiar...but still, I swore that I read it...

So when I got home later I went to goodreads and looked it up, because if I read it I would have marked it as read on there and possibly wrote a review. And wouldn't you know it...I sure did read it! Back in August of 2010...I swear I still couldn't remember for the life of me what the story is about.

So I read my review and was even more shocked! I love Ellen Hopkins, but apparently I didn't care for this book....look what I wrote...

I finished this book very upset....mad....I actually yelled and threw the book. This book is not as intense as other of Ellen's books-actually it was very mild I thought. It took awhile for me to get into it but when I did I feel in love with Pattyn and Ethan. Their love is love that the young experience. The innocent and sweet love. Then the end came and it came really fast. I did not like the ending at all! I couldn't believe after all of that it turned out like that. And then the very ended just ended...I was expecting more....ugh...frustrated....

Do you ever forget reading a certain book or books? And when you read the blurb of the book or even your OWN review do you still sometimes cannot remember reading it?

I am so frustrated that I can't REMEMBER!! Ugh!!

Just want to know if I am the only one like this out there....

Take Care!

No comments:

Post a Comment