Tuesday, November 2, 2010

And the winners are..............

So, today is Tuesday and I said I would judge the costumes today of those who entered my Halloween contest.

I didn't get a whole lot of entries, but that is OK, maybe next year there will be more. I thank the people that did enter and I really liked everyones costume, but since I can only afford to send books to 2 winners right now I had to do some thinking and choose only 2.

The two categories I had were "original" costume and "scary" costume, and I was surprised to only have 2 people dress up in something scary. When I think of Halloween I think of witches and goblins. : ) But anyway, back to the winners.

This person I thought could have entered both categories since she put this together herself and only bought the "supplies" needed to complete her look, but I chose to make her the winner in the "scary" category because that is definitely what she is!

Nikki is a Zombie and did an excellent job putting it together! I love it!! Definitely scary and she did all that herself....Great job Nikki!



And the winner for the original costume was Vanessa who was a Roller Derby Girl. Nice costume Vanessa. Love how you put it together and look like a real Derby girl!





So there you have it. The two winners for my first Halloween costume contest. I will be contacting the winners and getting their orders placed this week.

Hope everyone had a great and safe Halloween!

Until next time, Have a good "read"....

No comments:

Post a Comment