Saturday, November 6, 2010

MEG CABOTS new series....

I was excited to see a new series coming out by Meg Cabot. The reason being because I just can't get into her other books. They seem too chick-lit for me, which just don't do it for me. Except for "Jinx", which I heard was really good and not like her others?? I still have to read it to see if it appeals to me....

Anyway, I was reading blogs the other day and discovered this new series by Meg Cabot coming out in April, 2011. The cover is so not like her other books that it immediately caught my attention and I love it!

This new series is about "The Myth of Persephone, Darkly Reimagined". Sounds really good, huh? I can't wait to read this book!

Have you ever discovered a book or a series that you love that is by an author that you previous didn't care for? Have you discovered a book or a series that was so unlike an authors previous or recent writings that you made sure to check out more of their books? If so, please comment below and let us know.

Until next time, Have a good "read"...

No comments:

Post a Comment