Thursday, November 11, 2010

Signed books up for Bid....

I was on Twitter just browsing through what people had to say, as I am still trying to figure out the whole Twitter thing, and I seen that The Story Siren tweeted about a website that is auctioning off some signed books. I thought that was pretty interesting and so I headed over to see what there was and ended up bidding on a book. The starting prices are not bad ($5 for a PB, $10 for HB, except for Will Grayson, Will Grayson which starts at $20 because it is signed by BOTH authors)....anyway, you should check it out (here) and bid because it ends at the end of the month....

So, I do not own any signed books and this would be the first one that I own, if I win. I never before cared about having a book signed because I just wanted to read the story.

How many of you have books that are signed by the author(s) and why do you have them? I am just curious to know...

Until next time, Have a good "read"....

No comments:

Post a Comment