Tuesday, November 16, 2010

TEASER TUESDAY (8)

Hi all! Before I give you your teaser for today, I wanted to apologize for not posting yesterday. It was a busy day/night with me working and then doing some Christmas shopping for my daughter that I was just exhausted when I was done with everything. I didn't even read, and I ALWAYS read before bed time. So anyway...

Teaser Tuesday is weekly meme hosted by Mizb at Should be Reading

* Grab your current read
* Open to a random page
* Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
* BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
* Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!

"My sister Cass ran away the morning of my sixteenth birthday. She left my present, wrapped and sitting outside my bedroom door, and stuck a note for my parents under the coffeemaker." pg. 1


No comments:

Post a Comment