Sunday, November 21, 2010

I'm a Santa to someone....

I am excited again....for the second time today...LOL! I just received an email letting me know who my "santee" was for this years "Book Blogger Holiday Swap". This is my first year to do this and since I love buying for others this is going to be so much fun!

I do not have to mail out my gift(s) until December 7th the latest, which I don't see as being a problem. Well, hopefully not, as I just ordered something off of eBay that I think she will (hopefully) really like, but with Thanksgiving this coming up week, I know that will throw the mail off. Hopefully, not that off though...

They listed a few books that they were interested in getting and also a fun something that they like to "collect", so it is going to be hard deciding what book(s) to get. I think I will leave that up to my daughter since she likes to make decisions.

How many of you are doing a swap this year? What is for? Family, work, a blog? Let me know and share with the rest of us. Are there any swaps out there for others to join, also pertaining to books, that we may not know about? Can't wait to hear back from everyone.

Until next time, Have a good "read"...

1 comment:

  1. I did the swap. I ordered my santee's books off of Amazon last week, and had Amazon ship them directly to her. I was reading some comments on the swaps blog saying that some people never got a gift from their secret santa. I hope I don't turn out to be one of those people!! lol

    ReplyDelete