Monday, January 2, 2012

Goodwill book haul

So my daughter wanted to go to Goodwill today to spend her Christmas money. No mall for her....which was great because she got so much for her money!! I couldn't believe everything that she got...it was 50% off day so the prices were great. I know a lot of people don't like to shop at Goodwill but why not? We make sure we don't get anything that is ripped or stained and then we wash everything right when we get home....anyway....

I, of course, had to look at the books and the following is what I got. I did get one book from the library and that was this...



And oh yeah, my husband bought me this book at TJ Maxx today also...


Dawn of the Dreadfuls by Steven Hockensmith

And now here are the books that I got from Goodwill....




Angelina Jolie: Notes from my Travels


E.T. (20th Anniversary) by William Kotzwinkle
(I couldn't find this edition on Amazon)


The Twilight Companion by Lois H. Gresh


Strange but True by John Searles



Just Listen by Sarah Dessen


Running with Scissors by Augusten Burroughs


Exorcist The beginning by Steven Piziks


Called by Lisa Jefferson and Felicia Middlebrooks


21 Dog Years by Mike Daisey


Ana's Story by Jenna Bush


Why America Slept by Gerald Posner

So that is it...those are the books that I got. And I have been watching everyones Christmas hauls on YouTube and have been adding even more books to my wish list.

Hope everyone had a great New Years Eve and Have a great New Years!









1 comment:

  1. wow Karen you got lots of good stuff~!! I've been avoiding poping into GoodWill because its dangerous for me!! I always find stuff i want!! even if I tell myself to only get stuff on my wishlist, I always end up finding stuff thats not that I HAVE TO HAVE! lol

    ReplyDelete