Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Library Haul 1-16-12

I brought a ton of stuff back to the library today and had a ton of stuff waiting for me. What a great trade!

I really wanted to do a You Tube video, but Mia and I cannot find the memory card now so that isn't happening....sucks! First, my charger is lost and I have to wait to get a new one before I can record anymore videos. And now, the memory card is missing and so I have to wait again before recording anymore videos...

So, I got 20 items from the library today-yes, a lot...but 1 was a DVD and 4 were CDs....I think since there are so many items I will just put the name and link them to their Amazon page.

DVD

Eminem: Diamonds and Pearls

CDs

Eminem: Relapse
Eminem: Recovery
2011 Grammy Nominees
Bad meets evil-Hell: the sequel

YA FICTION

Insight by Diana Greenwood
Sing me to Sleep by Angela Morrison
Living Violet by Jaime Reed
Wherever you go by Heather Davis
A long long sleep by Anna Sheehan
Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma

NON-FICTION ADULT


Understanding Drugs: Cocaine & Crack by Alan Hecht, D.C.
The Holocaust: Kristallnacht-The Nazi Terror that began the Holocaust by James M. Deem
Whatever you say I am: The life and times of Eminem by Anthony Bozza
Oink: My life with mini-pigs by Matt Whyman
It calls you back by Luis J. Rodriguez
It's so easy and other lies by Duff McKagan

These books are also going to be my TBR pile for the 2nd half of January since I already finished my first pile of TBR for January.

1 comment:

  1. Wow Karen!!! you've read almost double what i've read in 2012 so far!! a few of those titles are on my wishlist though so im looking forward to seeing what you think of them!!!

    ReplyDelete