Sunday, January 8, 2012

My thoughts on "FORBIDDEN" by Tabitha Suzuma

ForbiddenForbidden by Tabitha Suzuma

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Wow! This was a very well done book....Tabitha took this taboo subject and turned it into something understandable.

I still do not condone any sort of incest but the way Tabitha tackled this you get an understanding of what Maya and her brother Lockan were going through.

The first 100+pgs is all about their family and their situation which I felt was very important to help you understand the rest. Tabitha wrote the characters so amazing and they felt so real.

I could understand a lot of what they went through and what they felt-even though I do not think their actions were appropriate.

I have done a video review on this over at youtube and I go into more on there...check it out at on my channel: ocdofbooks



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment