Sunday, January 15, 2012

The Irrestibly Sweet Blog Award

I normally don't do blog awards, but I was nominated by my good friend Krista, over at The Cubicle Blindness so I thought I would go ahead and do this one.


Here are The Rules:
Thank and link to the person who nominated you.
Share 7 random facts about yourself.
Pass the Award on to 10 deserving blog buddies.
Contact those buddies and let them know.

7 RANDOM FACTS ABOUT ME:
  1. It takes a lot to get me mad, but when I do I have no problem speaking my mind. When I'm done, I'm OK again. I do not hold grudges.
  2. I have an Associates degree
  3. I have always wanted to be a Criminal Psychologist, but because of a lot of issues at home (when I was a teen) I obviously didn't take that path
  4. I used to draw and write short stories
  5. I have no desire to draw or write anymore
  6. I do not drink or smoke and can't be around people who are drinking-unless it is a glass of something and they are not guzzling down beers or shots
  7. Extremely afraid of vomit. Cannot be around anyone that has a stomach-ache. I have literally left the house before and my husband  has had to stay home from work to take care of the kids when they were throwing up. Cannot watch movies, etc that have it in there...Bad phobia!
and I just wanted to add one more:

      8. I love to have edgy short(er) haircuts and wild colors!
    I am not going to tag anyone but I thought it would be fun to do since Krista tagged me.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment