Friday, January 6, 2012

TBR January UPDATE...

OK, I know that I just posted my January TBR, but that is already being updated...

I finished The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff and The Immortalists by Richard Denney...I couldn't get into Haunting Violet-so that was a fail for me...Currency Wars is a dense book so that will be read in parts along with another book...and I am currently reading The probability of miracles by Wendy Wunder-which is really good so far...

I still have to read and review Fracture by Megan Miranda and Taft 2012 by Jason Heller and then Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma.

THEN....on top of those, I picked some more up from the library today...I couldn't resist since I was there dropping a bunch off...so here they are...all, hopefully, to be read this month also...


The Sky is everywhere by Jandy Nelson


Marcelo in the real world by Francisco X. Stork


With or without you by Brian Farrey


Amy and Roger's epic detour by Morgan Matson


Supernaturally by Kiersten White


Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins

So lets see how I do with these...wish me luck!





No comments:

Post a Comment