Wednesday, January 4, 2012

TBR for January 2012

I usually don't do these because what book I read depends on the mood that I am in usually. But since I have been getting books from the library I have been committed to reading all those books-so here is my TBR list of books for January...or so I hope...


The Replacement by Brenna Yovanoff (reading now)


The Immortalists by Richard Denney


Fracture by Megan Miranda (review copy)


Taft 2012 by Jason Heller (review copy)


Currency Wars by James Rickards


Haunting Violet by Alyxandra Harvey


The Probability of Miracles by Wendy Wunder


Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma

So hopefully I get these read in the month of January before I get anymore books from the library.







1 comment:

  1. haven't read most of these! but i am currently reading fracture and Forbidden was AMAZING and truly heart-breaking!!

    ReplyDelete